LiDAR management represents only a snapshot in time after which interpretation can be a long and arduous process and accuracy can suffer.
Some organisations find the cost of flying LiDAR over their entire land base prohibitively expensive. As a result, they will restrict their use of the service to once every 5 years, or not use it at all, leading to further problems with accuracy which impacts on their revenues.
Our services offer additional value when used in conjunction with LiDAR because:
- There’s no requirement to fly planes every time a client’s inventory needs updated
- They can be used to integrate LiDAR data with other available data very quickly. Planes don’t need to fly every year reducing costs.
- Overviews of large areas can be taken quickly identifying smaller areas for further analysis.
- Fewer flying hours are required, thereby improving your green credentials, operating costs and reducing your environmental impact.
- We can provide inventory data on intervening years as clients are unlikely to pay for LiDAR every year on the same area.
- We can analyse much larger areas than has previously been possible at lower cost
- Our data is in a format familiar to clients with less manual interpretation needed.
- We offer a range of pricing options dependent your requirements.